The Great Milton Community Pub
An Industrial and Provident Society for Community Benefit
The Bull is a Free House with two bars, a restaurant and a large child-friendly beer garden, as well as a few tables in the front garden. Food is served in the restaurant and the beer garden.
Dogs, on a lead, are welcome in the bar and in the beer garden and WiFi is available free of charge.
There is also a car park.
history and Our story
The Bull Inn was first registered as a pub in 1684. We have title deeds and documents dating back to 11 July 1893. On 25 February 1918 it was bought by The Wallingford Brewery Limited who owned it until 1947 when Morrells Brewery Limited took it over. In 2002 Morrells was acquired by Greene King who put it up for sale ten years later.
When Greene King put The Bull up for sale in November 2012 there was a genuine concern in the village about the future of our pub.So a meeting was called.
The Great Milton Community Pub Limited was set up.
And 145 days later, on 29 April 2013 The Bull in Great Milton was bought by the local community and is now proudly owned by The Great Milton Community Pub Limited.