The Bull is a Free House with two bars, a restaurant and a large child-friendly beer garden, as well as a few tables in the front garden. Food is served in the restaurant and the beer garden.
We get to use lots of wonderful, locally sourced fresh ingredients.
The Bull Inn was first registered as a pub in 1684. We have title deeds and documents dating back to 11 July 1893. On 25 February 1918 it was bought by The Wallingford Brewery Limited who owned it until 1947 when Morrells Brewery Limited took it over.
We get to use lots of wonderful fresh ingredients grown almost on our doorstep for a minimal outlay, while customers are delighted to see their excess produce put to good use as well as enjoying a delicious meal.